- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are members of the National Gerontological Nursing Association (NGNA) and are majoring in nursing. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, enroll for six hours or more at a National League for Nursing (NLN) accredited college or university, and intend to work in a gerontology/geriatric nursing setting after graduation.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- National Gerontological Nursing Association
$500 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the National Gerontological Nursing Association (NGNA) website. In addition to a completed application, the applicant must also submit the following: two lette... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.