- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate (including Ph.D.) students who are residents of or attending an institution in Minnesota. Students must be pursuing a degree in healthcare information and management systems or a related field.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) - MN Chapter
$1,000 for undergraduate students, $1,500 for graduate students, and $2,000 for doctoral students. All awards are provided annually and are non-renewable.
- Eight awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Minnesota Chapter website. As part of the online application, the student must submit: a persona... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.