- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate (including Ph.D.) students who are residents of or attending an institution in Minnesota. Students must be pursuing a degree in healthcare information and management systems or a related field.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) - MN Chapter
$1,000 for undergraduate students, $1,500 for graduate students, and $2,000 for doctoral students. All awards are provided annually and are non-renewable.
- Eight awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Minnesota Chapter website. As part of the online application, the student must submit: a persona... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.