- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for minority medical students who are planning to pursue a career related to HIV psychiatry and counseling.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Psychiatric Association
Approximately $5,000 annually, non-renewable. The amount of funding may vary depending on the recipient's financial need.
- One award offered annually.
Applications and information are available online at the American Psychiatric Association website. In addition to a completed application form, students must also submit the following items: a recom... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.