- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to Mississippi graduate students who are pursuing a chiropractic, orthotics/prosthetic, or podiatric program at an approved out-of-state school. Students are required to practice in Mississippi for one year in return for each year of funding received.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid
The average award amount is up to $7,000 annually (varies by discipline and institution) and is available for the normal time required to complete the degree curriculum.
- The number of awards varies annually according to the amount of funds available and the number of eligible students. The MOSFA will make awards on a first-come first-served based upon its level of funding. However, priority is given to renewal applicants who complete the renewal process by the deadlines.
Applications are available online from the Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid (MOSFA) website. In addition to the completed online application, each student must submit the following documen... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.