- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to Mississippi students who attend the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry. Students must agree to serve as a licensed general dentist in an approved area of need within Mississippi after graduation in order to forgive the loan.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid
The award is in the form of a forgivable loan that covers tuition at the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry. The award is available for no more than four academic years.
- The number of awards varies annually according to the amount of funds available and the number of eligible students. The Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid will make awards on a first-come first-served basis based upon its level of funding. However, priority is given to renewal applicants who complete the renewal process by the deadlines.
Applications are available online from the Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid (MOSFA) website. In addition to the completed online application, the student must submit two of the following t... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.