- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for New Mexico residents who are enrolled at a public college or university in New Mexico. The student must be accepted into a into a Nursing program leading to a degree or certification and must declare intent to practice as a health professional in a designated shortage area in New Mexico.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- New Mexico Higher Education Department
The award is for a forgivable loan at an amount of up to $12,000 annually, renewable for three additional years providing the student re-applies each year.
- Varies, approximately 38 awards offered annually.
The application opens every year on May 15th and closes on July 1st. To apply, students must complete the New Mexico Medical Student Loan-for-Service application and complete a Free Application for F... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.