- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This forgivable loan is for Ohio registered nurses enrolled in approved Ohio post-licensure nurse education programs who intend to serve as nurse faculty after graduation. To qualify for loan cancellation, recipients must be employed as a faculty member instructing licensed practical nursing and/or registered nursing coursework to future nurses in the State of Ohio for a minimum of four years after graduation.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Ohio Higher Ed
Awards are for forgivable loans of at least $5,000 annually. Awards are not automatically renewable; students must re-apply each year.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Applicants will be awarded funding on a first come, first serve basis in accordance with applicable state and federal rules until funding is depleted for the year. If sufficient funds are available, as determined by the Ohio Board of Regents, loan assistance will be awarded to all eligible applicants.
Applications are available online on the Ohio Board of Regents website. Before starting the application process, the student must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.