- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for Ohio undergraduate students who are pursuing a career in nursing. The student must serve as a registered nurse in Ohio after graduation for loan forgiveness.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Ohio Higher Ed
Awards are for forgivable loans of $1,500 annually. Awards are not automatically renewable; students may re-apply each year.
- The number of awards offered varies annually based on the number of applicants and funding availability.
Applications are available online on the Ohio Board of Regents website. Before starting the application process, the student must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.