- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available to Oklahoma students who are studying in a chiropractic program. The student must be enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited out-of-state chiropractic school.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Up to $6,000 annually, renewable for up to three additional years. The available funds for the program are subject to annual legislative appropriation. Annual award amounts may vary. Upon certification of renewal eligibility (renewal applications not required), the scholarship shall be awarded in two disbursements at the beginning of the fall trimester and at the beginning of the spring trimester. The award will be sent to an official of the chiropractic school for distribution to the student.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. In the 2012-2013 academic year (the most recent year for which data is available), there were 22 awards given.
Applications are available online at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) website. First-year students must include with this application a statement of admission to a college of c... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.