- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. medical students who have worked toward cultural and linguistic representation in healthcare. Applicants must be entering their third or fourth year of medical school and must plan to pursue a career in southern California.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kaiser Permanente
$5,000 annually, non-renewable. Students will also participate in a mentoring program and complete a clinical rotation at a Kaiser facility.
- Fourteen awards offered annually.
Applications and information are available on the Kaiser Permanente Residency website at the address provided. In addition to the completed online application form, students must submit the following... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.