- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. students who are pursuing a research doctoral degree (PhD or DNSc) or clinical doctoral degree (DNP). Applicants must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse and must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation
$3,000 to $5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered depends on the number of qualified applicants and available funding. Last year, seven scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Foundation website. In addition to a completed application, the applicant must also submit the following: a copy of his/her transcript... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.