- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are registered nurses interested in oncology nursing. The applicant must be pursuing a master's degree in nursing or a post-master's nurse practitioner certificate.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation
$3,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Two of the scholarships awarded will be given to ethnic minorities. Last year, a total of fourteen scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Foundation website. In addition to a completed application, the applicant must also submit the following: a copy of his/her transcript... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.