- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate and graduate students who plan to enroll or are currently enrolled in a two- or four-year medical-related program. The applicant must be a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars or its Ladies Auxiliary of Maine OR the son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, stepchild, or a foster child of a current or immediate past-year member or a deceased member who was a member in good standing at the time of his/her death.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Veterans of Foreign Wars/Ladies Auxiliary of Maine
$1,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available by contacting the Veterans of Foreign Wars/Ladies Auxiliary of Maine using the information provided. In addition to the application, the student must submit the following: ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.