- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. high school seniors with an ACT score of 29 or an SAT score of 1280 who have been admitted to Belhaven University are eligible to apply for this award. Students must major in biology, chemistry or math and pursue a pre-professional program in the health sciences.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Belhaven University
$1,000 annually, renewable for up to three years.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Belhaven University (BU) scholarship website. The student must be accepted for admission to BU before being considered for this scholarship. In addition to... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.