- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. graduate students who are legal residents of Santa Barbara County, California. Students must have graduated from a Santa Barbara County high school and plan to be enrolled full time.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
Award amount varies annually according to the amount of funds available to the foundation. This award is non-renewable. Students may reapply for additional funding, up to a total of four years by maintaining a grade point average of 2.0 or higher and full-time status (12 or more credit hours per semester).
- The number of recipients for this program varies according to the number of college students meeting the eligibility requirements in any given year.
Applications are available online at the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara website, at the Scholarship Foundation office, and at high school counselor's offices in Santa Barbara County. More inf... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.