- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. students who are enrolled or planning to enroll full time in a nursing program at South Florida Community College (SFCC). Applicants must be a resident of the SFCC service area, demonstrate financial need and express a "good faith" intention to seek employment in Highlands county following graduation.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- South Florida Community College
The monetary award amount varies according to the applicant's financial need. This award is non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. *Please note: The number of recipients for this program varies according to the number of students meeting the eligibility requirements in any give year.
Applications are available online from the South Florida Community College (SFCC) website. In addition to the completed and signed application, the student must attach a biographical statement descr... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.