- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Residents of Durham, Orange, Wake, or Chatham counties who are enrolled or planning to enroll in graduate school, a physician assistant program, or medical school are eligible for this award. Students must show a demonstrated commitment to working with others in that field during or before graduate studies, preferably as volunteers.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Triangle Community Foundation
$1,500 annually, non-renewable. The scholarship may be applied toward expenses for tuition, required fees, and required books or materials not covered by other financial aid. It does not cover living expenses such as room and board, transportation, or childcare.
- One award offered annually.
The deadline date has not yet been finalized for this year, but is expected to be the same as last year. The date shown here is tentative based on last year's deadline. Please check back in December... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.