- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. students who have completed 12 or more months of an accredited anesthesiologist assistant program are eligible for this award. Students must have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Sheridan Healthcare, Inc.
$5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Four awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Sheridan Healthcare website in the 'Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Students' section under the 'Healthcare Provider' tab. In addition to the complet... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.