- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are attending an accredited institution in New England. Students must have completed either one semester of coursework at the master's level or three years of doctoral coursework and must be pursuing a career related to the environment.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation
$15,000 annually, non-renewable. Grants are paid in two equal installments, the first in June and the second in late January. The second grant payment will be released upon receipt of a satisfactory interim report.
- Ten awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the Robert and Patricia Switzer Foundation website. In addition to the completed application, the student must submit: a two- to three-page original essay as spec... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.