- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available to U.S. and international students who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a health care professional program. Students must attend a college or university located in Southern California.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- United Nurses Associations of California/Union of Health Care Professionals
$2,000 annually, non-renewable. Students are eligible to re-apply each year.
- 10 awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the United Nurses Associations of California/Union of Health Care Professionals (UNAC/UHCP) website. In addition to a completed application, the student must sub... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.