- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. undergraduate American Indian or Alaskan Natives enrolled full time in select New Mexico and Arizona tribal/non-tribal colleges or universities are eligible for this award. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and pursue a health-related career.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Indian College Fund
$5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered varies annually and is dependent on funding and the number of qualified applicants.
Applications are available online from the American Indian College Fund website beginning Jan. 1. Tribal college student must submit both a Full Circle and Tribal College application. In addition to... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.