- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores and/or graduate students who have been residents of Utah for two years or more and who are currently attending a college/university in Utah. Students must be members of both the Utah Occupational Therapy Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association and be pursing a career in occupational therapy.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Occupational Therapy Foundation
One scholarship of $350 will be awarded to a student pursuing a master's degree. One scholarship of $250 will be awarded to a student pursuing an associate's degree. Both awards are offered annually and are non-renewable.
- Two awards offered annually.
Applications are available on the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) website. The applicant must complete and submit the application online on the AOTF website. In addition to the compl... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.