- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Full-time students enrolled in an accredited clinical laboratory scientist/medical technologist program or in medical school are eligible for this award. Students must be residents of Racine or Milwaukee County at the time of application or a graduates of a high school in Racine or Milwaukee County.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation
$1,000 or more annually, non-renewable. Last year, the recipient received $2,500.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation (WMSF) website. In addition to the completed application, the student must also submit a one- to two-page personal sta... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.