- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for U.S. graduate students attending Virginia Commonwealth University's School of Dentistry. Students must be Virginia residents and must agree to work in an area of need for the state of Virginia for one year for every year they are awarded a scholarship.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Virginia Department of Health
Up to $5,000 annually, renewable for an additional three years.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Up to five awards have been offered in previous years.
Additional information is available by contacting the Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Dentistry at 804-828-9196. This program is open year round, but applications should be submitted... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.