- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for Virginia undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in a nurse midwife or nurse practitioner program. Students must attend a Virginia college and have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Virginia Department of Health
The amount of each scholarship award is dependent upon the amount of money appropriated by the Virginia General Assembly. In the 2012-2013 academic year, the average award was $5,000.
- The number of awards offered varies annually based on the number of qualified applicants and amount of available funding. In the 2012-2013 academic year, there were 5 awards disbursed.
Applications are available online from the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) website. Please note: The application period is May 1 through June 30. Applications will not be accepted before May 1. I... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.