- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Boone County, West Virginia. Students must pursue a field of study in medicine and promise to practice medicine in Boone County, West Virginia, upon completion of schooling and intern and/or residency programs. Students must also have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
$4,000 annually, renewable for up to three years if the student continues to meet the eligibility requirements. The student must re-apply to be considered for renewability.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online on The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation Website (TGKVF). *Please note: Applications are only accepted through online submission. The entire application does not hav... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.