- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This fellowship is available for U.S. students who have majored in a STEM field and plan to teach in a high-need Ohio high school. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, and have attained or expect to attain a bachelor's degree by June 30 of the award year.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
The fellowship includes all of the following: a $30,000 stipend; admission to a master's degree program at a participating university; preparation in a high-need urban or rural secondary school; support and mentoring throughout the three-year teaching commitment; guidance toward teaching certification; and lifelong membership in a national network of Woodrow Wilson Fellows who are intellectual leaders.
- Up to fifteen awards provided for each participating university, for a total of 75 awards provided annually.
To apply for this fellowship, the student must first register as a user on the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation website. This will give him/her access to the online application. The onlin... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.