- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to members of Kappa Epsilon who have completed the equivalent of six semesters of undergraduate education with at least two of these semesters in an accredited college of pharmacy.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kappa Epsilon Foundation
$750 annually, non-renewable.
- Five awards offered annually.
Information about this award can be found at the Kappa Epsilon (KE) website by clicking on the 'Foundation' link and then the 'Zada M. Cooper Scholarship' link. Applications can be obtained by KE memb... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.