- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available to undergraduate students with a bleeding disorder who are residing in the United States. Applicants must be enrolled in a postsecondary program in the fall of 2013.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
$500 to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
- A minimum of 20 scholarships awarded annually.
Applications are available online on the MedProRx website. In addition to the completed and signed application form, the student must submit the following: documentation from a physician/nurse of his... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.