- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. high school and college students with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher that submits an essay to the topic listed on the providers’ website.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Dr. C Moorer & Associates, Inc.
The winning essay will receive a cash prize of $10,000 and will be published on the “From Failure to Promise” website. Three runner-up essays will receive $500 honorable mention awards. All awards are offered annually and are non-renewable.
- Three awards offered annualy.
Applications are available on the From Failure to Promise website. In addition to a completed online application, students must also submit the following: an unofficial copy of his/her most current h... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.