- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This contest is open to legal residents of the U.S. and students with a valid visa who are 17 years of age or older and have graduated from high school within the last three years. Students must submit an essay used for admission to college to enter.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Nashoba Press
$1,000 annually, non-renewable. The award is given in the form of cash to be used toward the winner's tuition and/or expenses related to his/her higher education. Please note: In the event there is an insufficient number of qualified entries or if the judges determine in their absolute discretion that no or too few entries meet the quality standards established to award the prizes, Nashoba Press reserves the right not to award the prize.
- One award offered annually.
Entry information is available online on the scholarship contest website. To enter the contest, the student should complete the online forms and upload an essay he/she used in applying for admission ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.