- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. high school seniors with plans to enroll in college in the fall of 2013 are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students must read an essay about automatic fire sprinklers and take an online test to apply.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Fire Sprinkler Association
$2,000 annually, non-renewable. The scholarship is paid directly to the recipient's educational institution to be used for tuition and/or books and may be used over a period not to exceed four years.
- Ten awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) website, and will only be accepted online. Entries will be accepted from Sept. 10 to April 1. In order to enter the... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.