- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This writing contest is open to high school juniors and seniors and home-schooled students who are 16 to 18 years of age. To enter, students must write a two- to three-page essay on one of the topics listed on the Penguin Group (USA) Inc. website regarding the current contest's book.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Penguin Group (USA), Inc.
$1,000 annually, non-renewable. In addition, each winner will also receive a Signet Classic Library for his/her school (or public library in the case of a home schooled winner).
- Five awards offered annually.
This is an essay contest. To apply, the applicant must write an essay addressing one of the six topics listed on the Penguin Group website about this year's competition book, Pygmalion and My Fair Lad... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.