- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. students who are residents of Nevada and have a parent who is a member of the AFL-CIO. Applicants must have a grade point average of 2.0 or higher and submit a 1,000-word essay to be considered for this award.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Nevada Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
$3,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Three awards offered annually.
The application deadline date has not yet been finalized for this year, but is expected to remain the same as last year. The deadline date shown here is tentative based on last year's date. Please che... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.