- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for students who are legal residents of Pinellas and Hillsborough County, Florida. Students must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher and be pursuing a manufacturing and/or technology-based career.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA)
$1,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually in both Pinellas and Hillsborough County, as well as one provided through the BAMA foundation.
Applications are available online on the Bay Area Manufacturers Association website at the link provided. In addition to the compled application, students must submit an essay of 500 words or less, t... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.