- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to Maryland resident students who are planning to enroll at a two-year or four-year Maryland college or university. The student must be a: disabled veteran; veteran; dependent of deceased veteran; dependent of disabled veteran; dependent of veteran; spouse of POW/MIA; spouse of deceased veteran; or a spouse of disabled veteran.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
Up to cost of tuition or fees or $10,000 annually, whichever is less, renewable for for five years of full-time study (12+ credits per semester) or eight years of part-time study (6-11 credits per semester). The total annual dollar amount of all State scholarship awards may not exceed the cost of attendance, as determined by the school’s financial aid office, or $19,000.
- Varies, approximately 121 awards were offered in the previous academic year.
Applications are available from the financial aid office at participating postsecondary institutions in Maryland. Interested students must apply directly through his/her college's financial aid office... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.