- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is open to full-time U.S. undergraduate and graduate students. Students must write a blog post of 500 words or more to enter the scholarship.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Internet Service Providers, LLC
$2,000 annually, non-renewable. The scholarship may be applied to qualified school expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board), and will be mailed directly to the college or university.
- One award offered annually.
Entry information is available online on ther Internet Service Providers (ISP) website. To enter, the student must write a blog post of 500 words or more in length addressing the two questions listed... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.