- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to Louisiana high school students who are planning to attend a postsecondary institution in Louisiana. Students must have complete a required high school core curriculum, as determined by the state, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0, and have an ACT score of 27 or higher.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance
The TOPS Honors Award pays for tuition and certain fees at any of the Louisiana Public Colleges and Universities plus an annual stipend of $800. If a student attends a college within the Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the award amount will be the weighted average tuition of public-degree granting schools plus the annual stipend of $800. A detailed list of tuition and fees cost is available from the LOSFA website at www.osfa.state.la.us/MainSitePDFs/TOPS_Tuition_Amounts.pdf. Awards are renewable providing the student maintains full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress.
- Varies, based on the number of qualified applicants and the amount for funding available.
Additional information about this award is available from the Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance (LOSFA) website. To apply, students must either complete the Free Application for Federal... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.