- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for Mississippi students who have been accepted into the Summer Development Program at one of Mississippi's state public universities due to not meeting the regular admissions requirements. Students must be under the age of 21 at time of application, and must not have earned more than 24 credit hours at a college or university. Students must also demonstrate financial need.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid
Awards are dependent upon the recipient's demonstrated remaining financial need; however, no award will exceed financial need or the total cost of attendance. Awards are non-renewable.
- The Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid will make awards on a first-come first-served based upon its level of funding, the number of eligible applicants, and their remaining unmet need.
Applications are available from the Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid (MOSFA) website. In addition to the completed online application, each student must also submit the following materials... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.