- Florida Incentive Scholarship Program
- Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program (ABLE)
- William L. Boyd, IV, Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Louisiana Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS) Performance Award
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to U.S. students whose parent(s) served in the U.S. Armed Forces during specified periods of war or national emergency and, as a result of service, either died, suffered a 40% or more disability, was classified as missing in action, or was a prisoner of war. The veteran must currently be a New York State resident or have been a New York State resident at the time of death. Students must be attending or planning to attend an eligible postsecondary institution in New York.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
Up to $450 annually, renewable for up to three years. Recipients must re-apply each year.
- Approximately 500 awards offered annually.
Applications are available from the New York State Higher Education Service Corporation (HESC) website. To apply, the student must first complete the Children of Veterans Award Web Supplement. Be sure... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.